At Cobb Theatres, we are dedicated to ensuring a quality movie experience for all guests. For this reason, please note our Zero Tolerance Policy regarding the following:
|Possession of weapons, explosives, or other potentially hazardous objects or materials of any kind is strictly prohibited within the building|
|Starting at the posted showtime of the feature presentation, any use of cell
phones or other electronic devices within the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- The recording or taking of still photos of any performance or other on-screen content is a crime and will be prosecuted.
- Devices, including but not limited to Google Glass and similar technologies capable of recording must be off, put away and be completely out of view at all times.
- Backpacks or other large bags are not permitted on premise at any time.
- Management reserves the right to search any/all bags it considers permissible.
- No excessive or loud talking is permitted during the featured presentation.
- No use of profanity.
- No disruptive behaviors.
- Over consumption of alcohol and/or signs of intoxication is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service of any kind, including the
service of alcohol to anyone at any time.
- No possession and/or use of illegal drugs of any kind.
- No loitering in or around the building including in the theatre parking lot.
- No solicitation of any kind is permitted inside or outside of the building.
Additionally, please note:
- Anyone under the age of 17 viewing an R-Rated feature must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian throughout the entire feature.
- No outside food or beverage of any kind is permitted.
- Opened or unopened alcohol of any kind is not permitted to be taken out of the building.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Proper and neat attire is required at the sole discretion of Management.
Report any of these instances or suspicion of instances to Management. Failure to adhere to any of these policies could result in the expulsion of the individual and the entire party from the property. No refund given.