At Cobb Theatres, we are dedicated to ensuring a quality movie experience for all guests. For this reason, please note our Zero Tolerance Policy regarding the following:
- Use of cell phone (including talking and/or texting) or other electronic devices while inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- No excessive or loud talking.
- No use of profanity.
- No disruptive behaviors of any kind, including signs of intoxication.
- No outside food or beverage of any kind.
- Opened or unopened alcohol is not permitted to be taken out of the building.
- Cobb Theatres is committed to being a drug-free environment. No possession and/or use of illegal drugs of any kind.
- No possession of weapons of any kind is permitted on property.
- Proper and neat attire at the sole discretion of Management.
- Recording or taking still photos of any performance is a crime and will be prosecuted.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items left behind.
Please report any of these instances to Management. Failure to adhere to any of these policies will result in expulsion from the premise. No refunds given.